12 September, 2005

Mary had a little lamb. She thought it very silly

She threw it up in the air and caught it by its


Willy was a watch dog lying on the grass

Down came a bumble bee and stung him on the


Ask no questions, tell no lies

I saw two policeman pulling down their


Flies are a nuisance

Bumble Bees are worse


And thats the end of my little country verse.





Now the reason I share this little bit of mother goose with you is, it seemed like a nice intro to relate an aspect of my weekend. That aspect is the bee that literally stung me in the butt. Better than cartoon network, for the kids at any rate. I sat on the little dude.





Was nice to finally spend some time in our new pool. I love your new costume angel.


THE SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES







It was a rather grim pleasure to smoke a cigar with my brother this weekend. I cannot pretend to feel Marihanda's pain. I feel deeply for her at the loss of her father. The cigars had been intended for what should have been an awesome party celebrating their tenth wedding anniversary this weekend. I have few words that can mean much except to say they are both in my thoughts at this difficult time.


For those of you who don't know I am hugely proud of my brother and I am his biggest cheerleader. He is a great man


I am outta words so I wish you all a week filled with Magic and maybe some Pixie Dust

No comments: